PROJEKT P GmbH – The Design and Delivery Practice for Fairs and Events
The capabilities of each individual are what make PROJEKT P GmbH – The Design and Delivery Practice for Fairs and Events – a company that can't be pigeon-holed. Projekt P is what a sense of curiosity and our customers make of us!
FEEL and THINK our way INTO people/situations/brands – EXPLORE unknown topics – Want to GET TO THE BOTTOM of everything – Take RESPONSIBILITY – SOLVE problems – Connect CAUSE and EFFECT – Have a vast fund of GENERAL KNOWLEDGE and a wealth of PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE – See supposed difficulties as a CHALLENGE – Are fascinated by NOVELTY – Believe in KEEPING IT SIMPLE – Spice it up with FUN, CURIOSITY, PASSION and GUTS – Are 100% committed to what we're doing or don't do it at all – Know when we don't know enough, when specialist outside help is needed, and where we can find the right PARTNERS – Aren't afraid to say NO – Think in DETAILS – Don't take ourselves too SERIOUSLY
D-60386 Frankfurt am Main
T. +49 (0)69 40 89 567.0
T. +49 (0)69 40 89 567.70
Key Account Manager
+49 (0)69 40 89 567.18
Junior Project Manager
+49 (0)69 40 89 567.20
069 | 40 89 567.16
069 | 40 89 567.22
+49 (0)69 40 89 567.12
+49 (0)69 40 89 567.0
T & Cs
Standard Terms and Conditions
1. Exclusive application
- These standard terms and conditions (T & Cs) form an integral part of the contracts and agreements which Projekt P GmbH The Design and Delivery Practice for Fairs & Events (Projekt P) enters into as a contractor without Projekt P having to reject any limitations imposed by the customer. Statutory provisions also apply.
- The customer's terms and conditions, any other agreements, amendments and side letters are valid only to the extent that Projekt P expressly agrees to them in writing.
2. Quotes and contracts
- 1. Only written contractual declarations by Projekt P, in particular any offer of services and any acceptance of offers, shall be binding on Projekt P.
- Contracts between Projekt P and the customer shall only come into being when expressly accepted by Projekt P in the form of an order confirmation. Quotes are provided on a no-obligation basis.
3. Content of the contract
- The services of Projekt P shall include only such supplies and services as are necessary for the realisation of the commissioned event and are encompassed in the quote or the order acceptance.
Should the content of the contract encompass the hiring of furniture and other items, the following provisions apply:
- All items necessary for the performance of the contract and supplied by Projekt P are and shall remain the property of Projekt P and must be returned to Projekt P immediately after the end of the event.
- The hired goods may not be improperly used, modified or sublet without the consent of Projekt P.
- Upon acceptance of the hired goods, liability for their proper treatment transfers to the customer. The customer shall be liable for all material and personal damage that may arise as a result of the operation and use of the hired goods, insofar as Projekt P is not responsible for said damage. The customer is obliged to sufficiently insure all risks, including notably fire damage, water damage and theft, on a new-for-old basis. When items are being delivered and returned by Projekt P, the transfer of liability and risk occurs upon acceptance of the items by the respective party in the Projekt P vehicle. Provision of set-up and break-down services by Projekt P does not change the liability situation for the customer.
- The customer shall satisfy him/herself that the hired goods are in an orderly condition prior to use and shall raise any complaints immediately; otherwise the goods will be considered fully suitable for use as per the contract and subsequent complaints cannot be made.
- The customer shall be liable for any loss, damage or other impairment to the substance and designated use of the leased or borrowed goods. Claims for compensation by Projekt P shall be based on the replacement value. Damage and soiling that cannot be put down to normal wear and tear will be rectified by Projekt P at the customer's cost.
- All prices are strictly net and exclude VAT.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the commissioning of third parties shall be on behalf of and for the account of Projekt P. In this case, Projekt P is under no obligation to render account about the services provided by third parties on its behalf or to submit invoices from any person it commissions.
- Services which are not budgeted for in the quote and which are carried out at the customer's request or additional expenditures which are attributable to incorrect information from the customer, transport delays through no fault of Projekt P, or late or unprofessional input from third parties, providing they are not vicarious agents of Projekt P, shall be billed to the customer in addition in accordance with Projekt P's current fee rates.
- The hire charge is ex warehouse for 3 days each (1 rental unit) even if the hired goods are returned early and/or unused. If the hired goods are not returned on time, the rental contract shall automatically be extended until the day of their return. The full fee will be charged for each rental unit or part thereof. All prices are calculated per piece and per rental unit plus VAT as applicable. Prices may be subject to change. Projekt P reserves the right to bill extra for goods returned in an extremely soiled condition.
6. Terms of delivery
- The contractually agreed dates for the delivery of goods and services shall apply.
- The transport of the hired goods is calculated separately by weight, volume and distance and shall be ex warehouse to inside the first ground-floor door. For the delivery and return of the hired goods in the agreed timeframe, the hirer shall ensure that he/she or an authorised person is present. Receipt of the hired goods must be signed for on the delivery note. If no one is present when the goods are delivered, the hired goods will be left at the event venue and the hirer shall acknowledge full and proper delivery.
7. Breach of contract and cancellation
- Projekt P shall be released from its contractual obligations if Projekt P is prevented from fulfilling such obligations by unforeseeable exceptional circumstances which were unavoidable despite all reasonable care being taken, including force majeure, operational stoppages, government intervention, delays in the delivery of essential materials, etc., and if such circumstances make it impossible to render the service in full or in substantial part. It is of no significance whether the underlying reasons arise in connection with the customer, with Projekt P or with a sub-contractor.
- If Projekt P is released from its performance obligation, the customer shall have no right to claim any associated damages and no right of withdrawal from the contract.
- Any cancellation of the contract by the customer must be made in writing.
- If the customer cancels the contract, he/she must, unless otherwise agreed, reimburse all direct costs incurred until the point of cancellation as well as the lost profit as a minimum claim. The lost profit shall amount to at least 30% of the net contract value before VAT. Projekt P reserves the right to assert a further claim for damages.
Design and delivery work, organisational costs and location hire shall be reimbursed in full as incurred.
The following proportions of the operational costs (staff, catering, etc.) shall be payable:
- Cancellation up to 40 days before commencement of performance: 10%
- Cancellation up to 30 days before commencement of performance: 30%
- Cancellation up to 15 days before commencement of performance: 40%
- Cancellation up to 7 days before commencement of performance: 60%
- Cancellation less than 7 days before commencement of performance: 80%
- No-show: 100%.
These cancellation payments do not apply to services provided by Projekt P in connection with the hiring of goods. In the event of cancellation of such a contract, a flat fee of 30% of the agreed price shall be payable by the customer.
8. Payments and due dates
If no mode of payment is expressly agreed in the contract, the following provisions shall apply:
- The customer will be billed 1/3 of the estimated cost when the contract is entered into (order acceptance) and another 1/3 four weeks before the date of the event. The remainder will be billed immediately after the end of the event.
- Projekt P invoices are due immediately upon receipt and are payable in full within 10 days.
- Irrespective of any claim for further damages, in the event of late payment the customer will be charged default interest at the customary bank rate.
- The customer is not entitled to offset any claims against payments due to Projekt P unless such claims are undisputed or legally established. No right of retention may be exercised.
§ 9 Warranty and Liability
- In the event of legitimate defects that are reported in good time, Projekt P shall guarantee its performance under the terms of the contract by rectifying the defect or providing a replacement free of charge. There shall be no right to claim further damages, no right to reduce the price and no right to alteration.
- Once the event has been held, Projekt P's performance shall be considered completed without defect. Any complaints or defects – including those arising during the event – must be alleged and notified to Project P immediately in writing by e-mail. Complaints cannot be made after the end of the event.
- Claims made by the customer for the absence of promised features can only be established if the promised features are expressly defined as such by Projekt P in the order confirmation.
§ 10 Severability clause
If any provision of the contract is found to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the other provisions of the contract. An invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid or enforceable provision which achieves to the greatest extent possible the same effect as would have been achieved by the invalid or unenforceable provision.
§ 11 Applicable law
The contractual relationship between the parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law.
§ 12 Place of jurisdiction
All legal disputes between businesspersons arising from the contractual relationship as well as regarding its creation and its effectiveness shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Frankfurt am Main.
Please note: This English translation is for information purposes only. For all legal purposes reference should be made to the German original.
PROJEKT P GmbH – The Design and Delivery Practice for Fairs and Events
Neue Mainzer Straße 28
D-60311 Frankfurt am Main
|Telephone:||+49 (0)69 40 89 567 0|
|Fax:||+49 (0)69 40 89 567 70|
|Represented by:||Bernd Overath (Managing Director)|
|Place of jurisdiction:||Frankfurt am Main|
|Commercial register number (HRB):||90644|
VAT identification number: DE 236008655
Responsible for website content: Bernd Overath
Copyright 2013 Projekt P GmbH The Design and Delivery Practice for Fairs & Events Frankfurt am Main. All rights reserved.
www.projektP.eu is produced by:
Content of the website
Projekt P GmbH gives no guarantee that the information provided is current, accurate, complete or error free. Projekt P GmbH accepts no liability for damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from the use or non-use of the information provided or from the use of incorrect or incomplete information, provided such damage or loss is not caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of Projekt P GmbH. All quotes are non-binding and without obligation. Projekt P GmbH expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete its website or parts of its website, or to suspend or discontinue its publication, at any time without notice.
References and links
In cases of direct and indirect references to third-party websites (links) for which Projekt P GmbH is not responsible, Projekt P GmbH can only be deemed liable if Projekt P GmbH was aware of the content of the website and if it would have been reasonable and technically feasible to prevent the use of websites with illegal content. Projekt P GmbH hereby explicitly states that, at the time of setting the links, there was no evidence of illegal content on the respective websites. Projekt P GmbH has no influence on the current or future design, the content or the copyright of the linked websites. Therefore, Projekt P GmbH expressly dissociates itself from all changes to the content of linked sites made after the link was set. This statement relates to all links and references within the website created by Projekt P GmbH as well as to links and entries from third parties in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by Projekt P GmbH. The provider of the linked site, not Projekt P GmbH which merely refers to the site through a link, is exclusively responsible for illegal, defective or incomplete content and liable especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information presented on the linked site.
Copyright and trademark rights
Projekt P GmbH endeavours to observe the copyright of any graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts in all publications, to use its own graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts, or to make use of licence-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts. All trademarks and brands mentioned on the website, including those protected by third parties, are without limitation subject to the provisions under the respective trademark law and the rights of the copyright holder. The mentioning of a trademark on this website should not lead to the assumption that it is not protected by the rights of a third party. Projekt P GmbH holds the exclusive copyright to all published objects created by Projekt P GmbH. The reproduction or use of any such graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the express consent of Projekt P GmbH.
Legal effect of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is part of the website linked to this page.
If any part of this text or certain wording is not, no longer or not completely covered by current legislation, this shall not prejudice the content or validity of the rest of the document.
1. An overview of data protection
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
Analytics and third-party tools
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
2. General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Projekt P GmbH – Das Planungsbüro für Messen & Events
Geschäftsführer: Bernd Overath
60386 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: 069 l 40 89 567 0
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
Right to file complaints with regulatory authorities
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
Information, blocking, deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
3. Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
4. Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.